Pollock in hostesses is considered one of the most popular fish.
You can buy it anywhere and at an affordable price.
Besides pollock is pretty healthy fish.
It contains vitamins, easily digestible protein and minerals.
If you consume it regularly, then it normalizes blood pressure and blood sugar levels.
Pollock is especially useful for kids and schoolchildren, as it increases mental alertness.
A fish like pollock can be cooked in many different wayscombining it with all sorts of foods and spices. It remains useful in any form. But the most juicy fish is obtained if you cook it in foil. As such, it absorbs the entire marinade and is prepared in its own juice. You can bake the pollock both in chunks and as a whole - in any case, the dish will be tender and tasty.
Pollock in foil in the oven - the general principles of cooking
• Polish polish thoroughly, clean and trim fins before cooking.
• Use both fresh and frozen fish for cooking.
• Thaw the pollock at room temperature.
• Wash the washed fish with paper towels.
• If the fillet is large, cut it into several pieces.
• Wrap the foil in two layers.
• Juice formed during cooking in foil should not flow out.
• The foil should not squeeze the fish too hard, otherwise it will not bake well.
• Bake fish for no more than 40 minutes, otherwise it will turn out dry.
• After the fish is ready, leave it in the foil for another five minutes.
Pollock under mayonnaise and sour cream in foil in the oven
• 900 g of pollock fillet;
• two bows;
• sour cream;
• spices for fish;
• Bay leaf;
• half a lemon.
1. Rinse the fish under running water, remove the remaining bones and dry.
2. Rub the fish with spices, pepper and salt.
3. Peel the onions, rinse and dice.
4. Fold the foil in half and place it in the center of the pollock.
5. Pour lemon juice over the fish and sprinkle with crumbled laurel leaves.
6. Lay the onion on top of the fish and coat it with plenty of sour cream and mayonnaise.
7. Wrap the fish in foil, leaving no gaps.
8. Bake in the oven at 200 degrees for half an hour.
9. Serve the fish along with mashed potatoes or pasta.
Pollock with spices and soy sauce in foil in the oven
• two pollock fish fillets;
• ground basil;
• two spoons of fatty mayonnaise;
• spoon of soy sauce;
• two spoons of ketchup;
• ground coriander;
• dried dill.
1. Peel off the onion and rinse it. Then place the vegetable on a cutting board and cut it into half rings.
2. Take a bowl and pour soy sauce into it, add mayonnaise, ketchup, basil, paprika, coriander and dill. Stir the ingredients until smooth.
3. Rinse the fillets of pollock under warm running water, then wipe with kitchen paper towels.
4. Place the prepared fillet on the matte side of the double-layer foil.
5. Using a spoon, coat the pollock with the sauce first on one side and then turn it over and spread it on the other.
6. Sprinkle the top with chopped onions.
7. Wrap a pollock in a foil envelope.
8. Put the fish on a baking sheet and bake at 200 degrees for 20 minutes.
9. After cooking, leave the fish in foil for another 10 minutes.
10. Baked in foil pollack served with boiled rice or potatoes.
Stuffed pollock in foil in the oven
• 1.1 kg of pollock;
• red pepper (ground);
• three tomatoes;
• two spoons of vegetable oil;
• three spoons of bacon.
1. Gut fish, rinse thoroughly, dry and rub with red pepper and salt. Leave the fish to marinate for a quarter of an hour.
2. Fat finely chop. Rinse the tomatoes and chop into cubes.
3. Stuff the prepared fish with a mixture of bacon and tomatoes.
4. Put the pollock on the foil and pour with vegetable oil.
5. Wrap the fish and send to the oven for 15 minutes at 200 degrees.
6. Serve the fish, cut it into portions with black bread and garlic sauce.
Pollock in foil in the oven under apple juice
• six pollock fillets;
• five spoons of apple juice;
• a quarter of a lemon;
• three tablespoons of butter.
1. Rinse and dry the fish fillet.
2. Cut peeled onions into rings.
3. Put the pollock in a container and sprinkle lemon juice on it. After five minutes, rub the fillets with salt and pepper. Soak for 20 minutes.
4. Grease the inside of the foil with butter and place the fish.
5. Pour apple juice on top of the fillet and put onion.
6. Wrap the foil and bake the dish for 40 minutes at 200 degrees.
7. 10 minutes before the readiness, slightly open the foil so that the fish will redden.
8. Serve the fish under apple juice with a salad of fresh vegetables.
Pollock in foil in the oven with mushrooms, potatoes and lemon
• 420 g of pollock fillet;
• 360 g potatoes;
• jar of pickled mushrooms;
• spices for fish.
1. Put a heated oven to 200 degrees.
2. Wash the pollock fillet dab with napkins, thereby ridding it of moisture.
3. Peel the potatoes, and cut into thin rounds.
4. Put marinated mushrooms in a colander and rinse. Let all the water drain.
5. Wash the lemon with a brush and cut into slices.
6. Lay out the foil in three layers.
7. Sprinkle the fish with salt, spices and pepper. Give it a little soak.
8. Lay the potatoes on the foil as the first layer. Then put the mushrooms.
9. On top of the mushrooms, place the chopped pollock fillet. Lay the lemon on top.
10. Wrap the foil tightly, leave the seam on top.
11. Put the foil with fish on a baking sheet.
12. Bake fish with potatoes and mushrooms for 35 minutes.
13. Serve a soft and juicy dish hot with white bread.
Pollock rolls in foil in the oven
• fillet of one pollock;
• 110 g of cheese;
• a tomato;
• a spoon of flour.
1. Rinse the fillet of pollock fish with water and dry with a kitchen towel.
2. Cut each pollock fillet in two lengths.
3. Remove the rough areas from the cheese and cut it into plates.
4. Tomato wash and cut into half rings.
5. Put fish fillets on the board. Lay the cheese on top of each fillet, and the tomatoes on top of the cheese.
6. Roll up the fillet roll so that the filling remains inside.
7. Cut two four pieces of foil and put them together in two.
8. Sprinkle flour over the foil and place two rolls on top of each piece.
9. Rolls tightly connect with each other and roll the foil in the form of candy.
10. Bake at 200 degrees for 20 minutes. Turn the candy one time.
11. Serve the rolls without foil, garnish with herbs and vegetables.
Whole pollock in foil in the oven
• vegetable oil;
• one lemon;
1. Clean the fish well and pull out the insides.
2. Rinse the fish both outside and inside.
3. Rub dried pollock with spices and salt.
4. Put the carcass in a plastic bag and put it in the refrigerator soak for an hour.
5. After the elapsed time, pull out the fish and place it in the middle of the foil.
6. Wash and cut lemon into slices, rinse greens and chop finely.
7. Stuff the fish with sliced lemon and parsley.
8. Sprinkle the fish with vegetable oil and close the foil. Slots should not remain.
9. Put the pollock to bake for 15 minutes. Turn on the oven 200 degrees.
10. After that, open the foil and leave the fish in the oven for another 10 minutes.
11. Serve the fish, top it with mayonnaise and greens.
Pollock in foil in the Vietnamese oven
• 460 g of pollock fillet;
• two spoons of vegetable oil;
• chili powder;
• two cloves of garlic;
• spoon of soy sauce;
• spoon of turmeric;
• three shallot onions;
• Spoon grated ginger root;
• green onions;
• three lemongrass stalks;
1. Peel the garlic and pass through the garlic press into a bowl.
2. Cut shallots into cubes and add to bowl.
3. Put the crushed stalks of lemongrass there.
4. Place turmeric powder, chili powder, salt, ginger and pepper in the same bowl. Stir, gradually pouring in vegetable oil.
5. Immerse the fish fillet in water and rinse. Then dry the pollock with towels.
6. After topping the fish with cooked sauce on all sides and marinate it for a quarter of an hour in the fridge.
7. Cover the baking dish with foil and place the fish in the center. If the fish is big, cut it into pieces. Cover the pollock with foil and stick the form in the oven. Bake fish for 20 minutes. If desired, after cooking, leave the pollock with an open foil to brown in the oven.
8. Serve the cooked pollock with baked potatoes. Before this, pour the fish soy sauce and sprinkle with cilantro and chopped green onions.
9. The dish goes well with garlic croutons.
Pollock under vegetables in foil in the oven
• 540 g of sirloin fillet;
• two tomatoes;
• two branches of thyme;
• olive oil;
• Bulgarian pepper;
• lemon juice.
1. Sprinkle the washed pollock fillet with olive oil and coat with salt and pepper. Leave the pollock alone for 10 minutes.
2. Tomatoes, zucchini and pepper wash, peel and cut into strips.
3. Spread the foil in a double layer and place the fish on it.
4. Pour lemon juice over the fish and place thyme sprigs.
5. At the very top, put the pepper first, then zucchini and tomatoes.
6. Seal the foil and send the fish to the oven for a quarter of an hour. Set the temperature to 200 degrees.
7. Serve the fish by watering it with the remaining juice in the foil and sprinkling with parsley.
8. As a side dish, boiled rice or spaghetti is perfect for mintai under vegetables.
Pollock in foil in the oven - tips and tricks
• To improve taste, before cooking, soak pollen with lemon juice.
• Add herbs to the dish, it will add flavor.
• To keep the fish dry, put butter in the foil.
• Before laying the pollock in foil, roll it in breading.
• Use any fish spices for cooking.
• To make the fish juicy, bake it with vegetables.
• To give the fish a blush, unfold the foil five minutes before readiness.
• To make the fish have a beautiful golden color, coat it with turmeric before cooking.